Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!



Chuck's parents took me and Chuck and the kids to Papacitas for dinner for my birthday!! And yes, I bought my own cake!!! When I lived at home, my mom always made my cakes. So when I got married I had to make my own cakes!! I just didn't have time to make my cake this year, so I got a cookie cake, and boy is it good!!! Well, Chuck also brought my presents too!! This is what I got....(pictures to come)


a candle....I oh so love candles!!

and, drum roll please....



A Sears receipt!!!! But, it's a pickup receipt for Friday!! I got an elliptical!! I am so excited!! I remember in OK getting up at 5am and working out at the rec center, and I loved it!! I really want that feeling back...and I want to keep losing weight, it's kinda fun shopping for smaller sizes!

No comments: