Friday, June 13, 2008

First haircut and first 'big' haircut

The kids got their first 'big' haircuts this morning!! That was an experience!!


This was yesterday morning eating his oatmeal (oh, typical breakfast for this hungry boy is a cereal bar, an adult size bowl of oatmeal, and then a tray of fruit and cherrios....he's going to eat me out of house and home before he's 2!!) oh, note the hair....getting a little long....



This was after last night's bath.....could be mistaken for a girl with that hair!!! chuck has trimmed it a few times, but this will be the first going for a haircut...



"Mom, don't let them touch my hair!!!"

Before the cut...."Mom, I really don't know about this...let's just go."



Kylie took this pic because I was having to hold him down.....not bad, but he was NOT cooperating....in fact, there were lots of tears.....



The after pic....now that's a handsome little boy....not happy by any means, but handsome!!



Okay, Kylie has had a few trims at Supercuts, or whatever the place is inside walmart, but this time she decided she wanted a big girl cut, meaning with her hair washed and styled and the works....so we went to the lady that does my hair. She loved getting her hair washed, she said it felt 'pretty great!'




We got 4 inched cut off...I was tired of constantly having to have it up in a ponytail because it's getting so hot outside...she wanted it shorter, but I wouldn't get it that short!! I kept thinking of Nikki, for if I took Kylie to the salon where they live, I don't think I would have gotten a say in what they would have done to her hair!!



Blackmail picture?? Curt has taken up carrying Kylie's purses around.....

No comments: