Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Days in Dallas

We got to spend a few days in Dallas with my sister due to the fact that I had another dental checkup....whoo hoo....the dentist....

The kids had so much fun though! Here they are having a picnic outside about to get in the splash pool...




Curt and Karalyn really enjoyed just dumping the water out!!



I don't know what Kylie was pretending to be.....a dolphin maybe?



I love this picture....Karalyn is looking so sweetly at Curt....



We went to a really cool place called Planet Pizza. It's an indoor amusement park for kids....super fun!! Kylie could do everything and Curt could do a few things if he rode with Karen or I.


Kylie didn't know about the bumper cars at first, but then she liked being able to 'drive' by herself!!



This was the flying spaceship thing...Curt really wanted on there but I don't think I would have fit....



This is the roller coaster....It went a lot faster than I thought it would, but they loved it!! It went forward and then went backwards....Curt rode this with me and just loved it!!



This was the spinning 'tea cups'....Kylie loves being spun so this was right up her alley....get the girl ready for Disney!! Curt liked this one too...

What I didn't get a picture of was Kylie's favorite ride...maybe my sister will email it to me so I can post it...(hint hint)....Do you remember the pirate ships at the big amusment parks that swing back and forth?? They had a mini version of that and it took Kylie all morning to work up the courage to go on it but once she did she loved it!! She rode it 3 times before we left and is still talking about the 'swinging boat'....she said it was her absolute favorite!! I think we are ready for Disney after all these rides!! Too bad we are not going until Dec!!

No comments: