Saturday, September 15, 2007

When it rains, it pours...

Well, we have Goodson Hospital over here! Curt had a cough and didn't eat for 12 hours and was running a fever on Thursday, so Friday AM I took him to the Dr. While I was there I asked her to look at Kylie because she's just had a cough but nothing else. Turns out Kylie has walking pneumonia and Curt has bronchitis!! Poor babies!!! So since Kylie's been in our room for the week due to Chuck's Aunt Sue being in her room, Chuck and I decided to get checked out too. We called a Dr. friend of ours that got us in to see him even though he was already double booked (nice to know people!!) and turns out Chuck has bronchitis too and I have the beginning stages of it!

So we are all on antibiotics and cough meds.....Thank goodness for insurance, but it was still expensive. So when Beth gets back from the hospital, we will be going to stay wih my parents until at least Friday. Beth does not need to be around us. I have to take Kylie back to Dr. on Friday to get her rechecked.

Say a prayer for us!

No comments: