Thursday, September 13, 2007

Updates on everyone!!

Well, things aren't so great here...Beth is back in the hospital. She had been feeling bad but just thought it was from the surgery. She went on Wednesday for a checkup with her Dr. and they put her back in the hospital because she was severely dehydrated, has a blockage in her colon and has an infection. The are hoping and praying the blockage is just swelling, and have stopped her eating to try and wait and see if the swelling goes down and things can pass. Otherwise they may have to go back in and take a look. They are defiantly keeping her over the weekend. She is not doing good.

Aimee and the baby are doing as well as they can! The baby is having a hard time nursing, so they are trying to figure that out. They've been to the lactation consultant many times in the past 5 days, and I am so proud of them for that! So many people run into a problem and just throw in the towel. I commend them for seeking out help to make this work. Plus little Alexis has her poor days and nights confused! I think all babies do this to some extent, it's just a little frustrating to not sleep at least in 3 hour increments!

We are all sick here...Chuck and I are just kinda sick, Kylie acts fine, but is running a low grade fever and has a terrible cough for the last few days, but Curt is so sleepy, goes 12 hours between nursings, has a low fever and a terrible cough. So I am taking them both to the Dr. in the morning at 9:00am.....I don't really worry about Kylie because she is acting fine and can tell me what is wrong, but Curt is so little and can't tell me anything and things can go south fast with a little one...

I say little one, I should say young one, he's not so little!!! Today at Kylie's gymnastics, there was a 6 1/2 month old girl watching with us and Curt was as big if not bigger than she was and he's only 5 months!

Well, I think we are going to have a long day tomorrow and probably a long night so I'm going to go get some rest.

No comments: