Monday, September 24, 2007

Updates on everyone again!

Let's do an update on Beth first. She had to have another surgery on Friday night to repair an absess in her small bowel. It was grapefruit size and was no where near the origonal surgery site. She ran a fever for a few days but they think that is under control now. She'll be in the hospital for another week to week and a half more. Hopefully she'll come home soon!! We miss her!!

Updates on us!! We are finally all better. That's why we haven't updated this recently.....I had sick kids and then we went to stay at my mom's and they have DSL finally but they don't have wireless connection and I'm sure I could have hooked up my laptop somehow, but with Chuck out of town, I really didn't want to fool with it. We needed to keep Kylie quieter since she had pneumonia (that was tough!!) so she played lots of computer games and did puzzles!!

Kylie and Daddy watching TV while sick. Well, Kylie watching TV....I guess Little Bear wasn't exciting enough for Daddy!! Haha

No comments: