Saturday, March 7, 2009

Catch up post!!!

I am so not good at this blog!!! It's a good thing only a few people read it because it sure doesn't get updated more then once a month or so!!! Here are some Christmas pictures and whatever random pictures I feel like adding!!


Curt trying to catch Kylie at the park!



Curt being silly....I love this picture!



his movie star pose!



This was a random pic on my phone....this is at New Years Eve at a friends house....notice Curt in the middle....he's trying to play Guitar Hero with the boys!!! on a pink guitar!



These next pictures are on Christmas with my family....The kids loved their name puzzles!






My pcitures are out of order, I know....this next one is a rare picture!! Has never happened before and probably never happen again!! This was Christmas day after we had opened our presents as a family. Kylie and I laid in bed to rest and she fell asleep, then Curt woke up and Chuck brought him to me and he fell back asleep and I was able to get up!! How many more years till this happens again??



This was the kids before they opened their presents on Christmas morning!! (notice the handles of foam swords sticking out of the tree!!)



Curt and his new b-ball goal, as he calls it!



Why do we buy any other presents when they love the $2 swords??



These next ones are Christmas with Chuck's mom....his dad had to be at a mine outage and he ended up missing Christmas, New Years and Kylie's birthday....he was gone for about 6 weeks....





The grandkids!! No, we did not intentionally match the girls....Alexis's dress was actually Kylie's first Christmas dress that Chuck's mom made for her.....we were excited that she was the same size and could wear it!



Okay, if you read this one before I add more....here are some of the nexts pictures that will be in the next posts! Kylie's birthday, Curt in the hospital, Kylie's birthday trip, and soccer!! Now, let's hope that it won't be another month before I get all those pics up too!

No comments: