Friday, May 9, 2008

Spray Park!!

We found this little spray park in the next town over that we decided to take the kids to...they really enjoyed it!!

Look who's taking a few steps!!!



Curt and Adele playing in the water....he wasn't really sure about it all!!




Kylie loved it and actually went through all the water...I wasn't sure if she would or not...



Yes, he has 2 pacis' in his mouth and one in his hand....we are starting to really limit them during the day!



silly boy!!



Curt and cousin Alexis in the bathtub



Okay, if you know me well, you know that I never, NEVER, let my children run around with no clothes on. But the one and only time I take off his clothes in the high chair and put him on the floor to play while I go get him new clothes, I decide to take a picture.....

More later, I think we are going to try to go swimming this afternoon, so that I will defiantly have to have pics of !

No comments: