Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pro pics

A few weeks ago we got pro pics done at the Dallas Arboretum. I think they turned out great! What i loved about this lady is that she did everything we wanted in an hour (our kids lasted about 45 min. and then they were done!) and then she does all the cropping and b&w and give you the CD and all the rights to it! So we can get the pics we want and don't have to pay an arm and a leg! It's perfect! And she was really good with the kids. We could not have asked for better weather or more cooperative children....they did great!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are SOOOO good!! I love the pictures. My favorite is the B&W one of C climbing the steps. Darling. They are both growing so fast. Too bad we don't have something like that here. Oh well. I need to get my kids pictures done again. I am bad!!

Becky said...

Those are really great pictures! I also wanted to let you know you won a little wristlet from my blog! I'll get your address from Karen and mail it off on Monday.