Saturday, November 1, 2008

So much to blog about

I'm SO SO behind on my blogging, I'm just going to do a big long post!!

Okay, here we go....we went to Chuck's fall party at his work. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it! Curt of course loved the slide!



When Kylie saw the cotton candy, her words were, "Mom, can I have some, it's my favorite! Well, I've never really had it, but it's my favorite!" Needless to say, it was a hit. Oh, I didn't get a picture of it, but Curt was terrified of the dunking booth!! Every time someone would get dunked, he would scream and cry and bury his head...and this was a long way off too, not standing right next to it!






My niece, Karalyn, turned 3!! I can't believe she is that big!





The kids decorated cupcakes....well, all but Curt....he said to heck with this, it doesn't need icing...and he just ate the cupcake!



4 generations!



sibling love...I think this lasted for about 2 seconds....


I put these next pictures on here because I am chairman of the book fair for Kylie's school for the next 20 years....(I've heard if you do a good job, you get the job forever or until you give it up) It was a lot of work, but it was so much fun and we earned a lot of money for her school.


Yes, I made the bus....I was quite proud of my zebra safari bus!! We donated it to the drama class after we were done.



We took the kids to the zoo a while back, and yes, we did take pics of the kids, but
chuck was so proud of this picture he took with his new camera!

No comments: