Thursday, February 28, 2008

New House!!!

Sorry I've not been posting....we closed on the house last Friday and I've been furiously working...working...working!!! I've been over there until about 11:30 every night. So far, we've taking down a few layers of wallpaper in both kids rooms (just the borders) and all the wallpaper in the kitchen. We've textered the kitchen, kilzed the kitchen and all the cabinets (twice) and painted 3 closets!! So all that is left for painting is the kitchen with 2 coats of red and Curt and Kylie's room. Hopefully we'll be done painting by next Tuesday. Then we can unpack some stuff and move in next weekend!! I've got a ton of pics I'll post later, I'm not sure where my camera is....it's been going back and forth between both houses....

Chuck is going to work on the fence around the pool this weekend and I'm going to Dallas for my sister's birthday and to watch her bungee jump....

No comments: