Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mommies aren't supposed to get sick....

Mommy's aren't supposed to get sick......and kids, no matter how caring and loving, aren't real sympathetic!! I had some kind of 12 hour stomach virus, and I will spare you the details, but it was BAD!!! I said I would never say this to my kids, but at one point I looked at Kylie and told her I didn't care what she did, but go play and leave Mommy alone....I said it very caring, but still....I don't ever want to just tell my kids to leave me alone!! So Kylie played and Curt sat on the floor playing next to the couch and at one point there was 30 minutes that was missing...I think I fell asleep! Chuck got home from work at 12:30, but I still had to call my mom to come help out with the kids until he go there.....

I am so thankful that my mom could come help out....both that she was able to come and that we live close enough she could! In Oklahoma, I'd be calling Kari or Megan or Aimee to take one of my kiddos!!!

No comments: