Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kylie starts preschool!!!

Kylie started school this morning!! She was so excited! She already knew a little girl in there named Mallory and knew her teacher from church, so there were a few familar faces! I think she had her backpack on ready to go a full 20 minutes before we had to leave!

This pic is outside her room at school. It's a class full of girls!! They have 10 girls and 2 teachers.
I had to take one more pic before I left her! She was doing great! She just walked right in! I left knowing she would be fine. I remember when she started Wee school at our old church when she was 18 months. She looked so tiny!! I hovered around the school for about 30 minutes to make sure she was okay, but it was me that wasn't okay! I think they finally had to tell me to go home! If I can figure out how to work Mike and Beth's scanner, I'll put a pic on here of her first day at school 2 years ago!

Curt and I are off to go get her now!! She'll go Tues. Wed. Thurs. from 8:30 to 12:00.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh she is darling!! A class with ALL girls! That is wild. There are LOTS of boys in CT's class this year. Poor teacher! :) Cute pics.